Sunday, January 08, 2006

get started!

Hi!
So, now this is serious. I'm starting my own blog. In English. Yes in English. I'm Dutch but I like to think that people around the world will read what I'm doing, so I think English suits bests. So forgive me for the errors....I'm only Dutch ;-)).

I'm 31 years of age, living together with my soulmate Arjan. We have a beautiful little girl Sanne who is in the Toddlertime: 2,5 years of age. She is so funny, sweet and a little crazy. She says the sweetest things! Most of my freetime is for scrapbooking! I'm totally hooked on this hobby. I like to preserve memories, collect great pictures and make nice lay-outs of them. And even better: share them with others. So I regularly post on 2peas and I'm planning to send my work to the magazines.... Just have to figure out how that works.... I'm working parttime. I have my own company for almost 6 years now!! It's a business for secretarial services:
www.artifexsupport.com (but it's all in Dutch folks..!). 2 days I stay at home, but sometimes I wish I could be more at home with my little angel. Maybe next year there will be more time for that!

Well, i'm going to surf a little more on this page, getting some stuff done. I'll try to post a picture of me (over 1 year old, but who cares!!) and I'm planning to post dayly?? Hope i'll do!!

If you have something to ask me, or want to share something with me: please DO!!
Thanx,
Revlie