Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Finally, another BOM-lo

Hi there,
Finally I made another BOM lo. I'm so thankfull I'm in this group. Otherwise I wouldn't make the time to do those at all!! So, Ellen, if you're reading this: THANX again for inviting me!!

The subject was what you were dreaming off when you were little. I choose my ever changing career dreams :). I wanted to be a princess (in Kindergarten), newsbabe on the TV (haha, keep on dreaming:), moviestar, famous, laborant, teacher, journalist, owner of a bar, secretary, and I become a business owner ;). Not a bad choice I guess.... I'm doing this since May 2000. And I'm not complaining. Working parttime, doing stuff I love and feel FREE. Well mostly that is :).

Yes, I'm not blond anymore.... I change my hair a lot of times. In this pics it was dark brown. But now already it's kind of copper (is that a word??) with some blond pieces.. Well... it sure looks nice ;)

In the little strips are my ages and my "wannabe" professions. I love those Cherry Arte papers. I'm thinking about sending in for the DT call... Not that I think I make a chance, but only the fun of participating sounds good to me! What about you??


And this is my take on the BH-sketch from some time ago. Didn't want to post it. But now OBVIOUSLY they didn't pick me up. Well... their loss :))

I so love these pictures of Sanne and me. The journaling is about how we suddenly had a funny ritual. At bedtime we walk in the hallway passing by a big mirror. We usually make faces in it. And all of a sudden I had this EUREKA moment, and grabbed my camera. I can do this!! I can make pictures of us with one hand. And it worked!! Later on I found out a LOT of scrapbookers do this. Haha, so far for the EUREKA part....




And, finishing by a quote of Henry Ford I so love
"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off the goal".

Is that man true or what?? Love all of his quotes. Also used one in our 5th Anniversary book of "Artifex Support"!

Okay, have a great day!
Love, Revlie