Friday, April 21, 2006

bzzzzzzzzzzz busy bee

yep, been creating a lot these days. LOVE my hobby. LOVE the contact with the other crazy scrapbookers LOVE the contact with the funny bloggers. So guys just wanted to share you some of my new (or old hahaha) stuff!!! And well, scroll down please I also have a nice tag for you ;)



I've been tagged by Ishirlz (thanx girl).
The assignment is to pick someone and write 5 things about them. I picked Corinne Delis.

1. She is so freaking funny, I just LOVE her humor;
2. She is so creative, It's a shame HOF can't be entered by Dutchies...I'm sure she will be the HOF number 1, no doubt about it!
3. She inspires me so much about the subjects she uses in her layouts. She's not afraid to scrap about sensitive stuff or about strong opinions;
4. She is such a great mum to her boys. Decided to live her dream and become a SAHM;
5. She is such a strong woman, since her life has changed after Anthony was born. She stays positive, makes the best out of everything and continues to live her dream;
6. I just had to add another one!! I love it how I can e-mail her about any question scrapbook related or not. She always answers within minutes, never tired of my asking questions (well, maybe tired but not showing LOL.

Corinne, just wanted to let you know you're an inspiration to me!! Keep up the good work!

Now off to the people tagged by me!! I would love to tag my Dutch friends for this one: Anita, Birgitte, Florence, Danielle, Alette, YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED.

Have a great weekend
Revlie