Sunday, February 26, 2006

Meeting Ali Edwards!!!

This morning I went to a workshop of Ali Edwards ofcourse in The Netherlands. And it was FUN FUN FUN. First of all, Ali is a real nice and friendly person. She is funny to. You probably already know that, but I didn't.... haha.

We made a really nice mini-album, with tags in it. And some embossing which I never had done before and that was really fun doing! And the best of it all: ALI LIKED MY ALBUM. I was kinda finished and she looked at my album (the front), and said: HEY, THIS IS GREAT. I'd changed the front. Or, in fact, I made one of my own. You get an example and most people just make exactly the example, which is OK. I just wanted to change the front (cover) and the interior also LOL. She picked it up and said "gonna make a picture of this...". So there I was, taking a class from THE Ali Edwards, and SHE was making a picture of MY MINI-ALBUM. He he. That was fun. I was kind of acting relaxed, but in the inside my head was like: SHE'S MAKING A PICTURE OF MY BOOK. SHE IS ACTUALLY MAKING A PICTURE. LOL.

At the end she signed my book ('love your creativity, hee hee!!), and I got my picture (a few of them) taken. I said: 'well, I should have been taken a picture of you taken a picture of my mini-album'. "Well", she said, "we can re-act that". Ha ha. Ofcourse, I jumped up, got my camera, and Ali posed taking the picture. Ha ha. That was really funny. So Ali made a joke about putting this on her blog... we'll see... And Ali, if you're reading this: THANX! You made my day. I know you don't feel like a celebrity, but in fact: YOU ARE.

So, to get some jealous faces, here are the pictures....!
yes, happy faces!!

Funny isn't it??

Now, I'm off to bed. We'll be moving tomorrow. Early in the morning I'll get Sanne to Grandma and Grandpa. She was with them today and had lots of fun. They told me that she played outside for the whole afternoon enjoying herself. Sometimes coming in to get a kiss, and then played outside again. And thát's why we're moving to a house with A GARDEN. So she can have fun playing outside!! I'll pick her up tomorrow as soon as the stuff is moved. Luckely we're moving just 2 minutes from our old home, and Grandma & Grandpa live only 2 minutes away also....

Have a nice weekend ;)))
Grz
Revlie