Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I am

SO CREATIVE ....



So, I think I'm soooooo creative LOL. Just saw some cute animals in a childrens book, I decided to give it a try and paint them on canvas for Sanne's room. Ofcourse she's painting with my expensive Making Memories paint also, haha. Well, get them hooked at an early age, right?


Second Easter Day we went to a zoo with only monkeys. It's really cool (well, for the monkeys that is....). They walk 'lose' and some come sit on your shoulder. I actually don't like this kind of parcs (or any amusement parcs what so ever...). And today was actually no exception. First of all it was way to busy (what did I expect on Second Easter Day...). The 'rent buggy's' were sold out.... I forgot my camera (THE WORST!!!), and Sanne got shitted on the head by a monkey!! Yes she did. And it was so grose!! Yeak. We were just standing at a path, and there are trees over that path. All of a sudden a lot of noice, 3 of 4 (little) monkey's came climbing on the threes and let it all lose.... It was really sad for her. She cried (ofcourse!!) and even more because some really 'nice' people started laughing out loud. Fools. I gave them my REALLY PISSED OFF LOOK. And hey, you better move on if you see that face ;). I cleaned her head and hear with the baby whipes. Thank god for those!! And ofcourse we went home. She stunk terribly. I bought her a little fur monkey (I am a sucker, cannot resist this kind of stuff...).

Just made a cute LO for Tina (Aidansmommy) who was celebrating her birthday tuesday. We could scraplift one of her fabulous designs. It was hard picking just one... but this one matches perfectly with some pictures I took last weekend of Sanne & me (just holding the camera aimed at us and hoping the shots looks cool....).

So this is my version.













And this is the fabulous Tina's:















Have a great night. I'll be watching CSI. My other addiction, and the ONLY thing I watch on TV. Nothing else is better then scrapping!! Love, Revlie