Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Fun new project!!



I just finished this cool fun project, well if I say so myself :). The other day at work I almost through out an empty book for business cards. As I saw it I thought this is a cool 'album' for Sanne's ABC I wanted to make some time! So went home and couldn't wait to get started with it! I just had enough room for all the letters of the alphabet. O well... I left out the Q. But that's all ok! :)

The name of the company who gave it to me was on top. So I put some super cool 7gypsies tape over it. Heidi Swapp mask on bazzill and glued it on the cover. Also some yummy ribbon, tag, prima and the altering was done :). The book was black already.

I made the pages in one style. So once I figured out what and how I wanted to make them, the whole making process was finished in 2 evenings. Yahoooooo love does quick and cool projects. Haha, can I be any more happier with myself :)


So the interior pages look like this:




Well... blogger is not wanting me to upload any more pictures.... have to find out what is wrong. So I leave you with this.... Hope to upload some more tomorrow :)

Love!
Rev