Sunday, January 08, 2006

my funkiest lay-out ever


Well, my little girl Sanne is just a little funny girl. I want her to be herself as much as possible. So sometimes she does crazy stuff, and I just laugh out loud. For example, she takes all her clothes of. Yesss also her diaper (luckely she feels her pea coming, so see is in time to sit on her potty!), and she only keeps this little shirt-ondies on. She puts on her winter-hat and her gloves and starts to read her 'Winnie the Pooh' book. Well, that's why I take so much pictures of her. I just HAVE to preserve all these memories. So, when she grows up, she'll thank me for sharing and keeping all these memories. Well.... I hope so! I only have about 6 baby- and toddler pictures of me, so I would kill for have more of those. Maybe I'm a little bit overdoing. Taking more than 100 pictures a month... But Hey, there are worse things in life, right? :-))
Ofcourse I made a lay-out of this. The journaling is:
What do you do when it’s freezing outside? Yes, you take all your clothes off, also your diaper. The only thing you hold on is your shirt-underwear and you say: “nice in my bottoms”. You put on your winter hat and your cloves and you’ll go on reading Winnie de Pooh. Ofcourse, all normal…. Really Sanne, you make me laugh everyday and sometimes you make me laugh out loud!! You are really a little crazy girl and O well, what to expect with a dad like this… ;-)

Have a nice sundaynight! Looking forward to tomorrow! We'll be getting the key to our new home! YEAAH!