Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Little Miss Smartie Pants....

Okay, 2,5 years old, and know how to work the keyboard and the mouse. I say: NO WAY. Well, it's happening. Sanne has been asking before to get at the computer. Today I thought it was okay, let her play a bit. We surfed to the Sesamestreet site and she played really cool. She simply KNOWS how the mouse works... I'm really surprised. She knows when she moves her hand the arrow on her screen is her hand actually. She clicks the left mouse button to activate a game or a song. Then she knows with button to click to get back to the main menu and choose another song. Once she accidently clicked with her right button, so she get this 'quick menu'. I pressed the 'escape' button. The next time she accidently hit the right mouse button and got that 'quick menu' on her screen again, she just pushed the 'escape' button, without me saying a word. I just sat there in awe..... Amazing. Smart little girl.

And she was having such a blast with all the Sesamestreet songs. Really funny songs. So I just sat and read a magazine.... she just can't stop amazing me. Love this kid.



Well, and I've some more fun pictures to share with you. Let's start with my mother-in-law. She is really cool. Look at her.

And she's about 63 years old. That surprised you right?? She is fit, always walking her dogs, and she's always trying to look cool. Look like 30 hahaha. She's ok.







And Sanne having fun at grandpa en grandma's place. She walked outside without her coat on, and she had a blast fooling us all.











And this picture is to funny: Sanne with MY MAKING MEMORIES paint, and my canvas... There it goes.... well, another excuse to buy some more YEAH.

Well I guess I make a lot of photo's, daily. I just looked, in March I made 384 pictures. Is that normal, or sick? I so love my camera. So love my girl. And so love scrapbooking. I think it's my duty to collect these memories and put them nicely together. I wish I had such great pictures of my childhood. I'm not complaing, but I only have a few babypictures, which were taking by a photograper, so I don't know how I look like 'normal' LOL. Anyway, tell me: how much pictures do you take. And do you develop them all (I do.... crazy me... I scrapbook the greatest, and I print them my self. All of the pictures are developed by a picture-store...and I put them away in 'normal' photo albums
I pick up my pictures, hundreds a month, they usually give me 'the look'. You can hear them thinking: "there's that crazy woman again". Hahaha. So tell me: how crazy are you??

LOVE
Revlie