Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Secrets of a bookshelf....

Wow, Anita tagged me with this fun idea of hers!! 'Secrets of a bookshelf'. So I've made some fun pictures (I guess...) and a little bit of explaining to you will be nice right?

This is still in our 'old' home, we will be moving Februari 26th. This is my bookshelf, or well, cabinet (or what's the word...). Some nice scrapprojects there (some Canvas, some mini-albums, some photo-albums...). Mostly books, books and books on my bookshelf. I LOVE to read a lot. But Scrapbooking is my all time favorite!!! So some more close up pics, to explain what books I read usually:

On the left a lot of books of John Grisham. I've read a LOT of those. Loved them. Now not that many anymore, they sure look like eachother....

Here are 2 boxes with some cd-roms, photo's etc. And a little mini-album of my pregnancy of Sanne. Next to it 3 Scrapbookalbums. Beneath more books: Nicci Frenches, Karen Slaughter (she is the BEST), Maeve Binchy, Ronald Giphart (Dutch and very funny!), Leon de Winter (also Dutch and also really awesome).
And there some books for Scrapbooking. My magazines (which I all keep are somewhere else... I read Creating Keepsakes, Simple Scrapbooks, Paperkuts, Scrapbook Magazine (Dutch), ScrapAmore (Dutch), Creatief met Foto's (Duuhhh Dutch), The Art of Stamping & Scrapbooking (also Dutch). Well... come to think about it, I read an awful lot of scrapbook magazines right...? And I've got those yummy little books Artistic Effects from CK and Elements, Ali Edwards book, Cathy Zielske (first, when the second one comes out in Holland I'll be the first to buy it!), Fay Morrow Bell's book, and there are ofcourse the 3 books of Donna Downey, she is so incredibly good, it's not normal anymore....
And ofcourse some cooking books which I never USE... Shame on me. But in my new kitchen I'll get a 'cook-book shelf....'. If that helps??

The cabinet is open in 2 ways, so on the other side is my computer (not in this picture duhhh), and 'some' books for Sanne. Yes, I'm infecting her already with the "need-all-the-books-you-can-get-virus". And her cute strawler for her babydolls....

Ofcourse not all of my books are shown here, I've got more stashed away in boxes. To many to have in my livingroom. My favorites are here, and the one I still have to read once....

Greetings!
Revlie