Monday, January 09, 2006

some frustration...

Well, just had to get it out. I've got my own company and in the end of November 2005 we were very busy! We were moving to another building, and had a lot of work. Everybody was working overtime. One of the employees (who also is a friend) suggested that her (unemployed) sister could help us out. I thanked her and her sister helped us for 2 days (in 2 weeks). I promised to get her a gift as a 'thank you'. And I did. But I didn't give it to her yet. I spoke to her 2 weeks after she had helped us and told her that I hadn't forgotten her, but I was busy with our moving to the new building, busy at home (scrapping LOL), busy planning on our personal moving (yes... another one within the year...) and that I would come by. We made an appointment 2 weeks later (half of December). In the morning I called her, and made my excuses, that I couldn't make it, because at the company some things went wrong, and hey, that's my responsibility! So I said that I would call her... And I didn't. Yet. I always thought that people could see your good heart and that you can be busy sometimes. She already knew I had a gift for her and I didn't 'forget' her. But now, yesterday, I get a call from the husband of my employee. That he thought I had to get her something because her husband was complaining about it to him (are you following this still???). I think it is sooo cheap. Just CALL ME if you have any problems (I get rid of my problems in my blog LOL). So I really felt really BAD. What was he thinking?? That I let someone help us out and not getting something for her? And the stupiest was, I DID get a gift (and some money) for her! But just there was just no oppertunity to give it to her.... So well, yesterday I was pissed off (yes I too CAN get pissed off). But now I just think: okay, thats how you think? Now I know a little bit more of you ;-(
So, thats of my chest. Go off scrapbooking now and have FUN.
Grz
Revlie