Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I am

dying here, but I just ran 30 minutes!!! Well I"m so proud! Haha, well I actually ran for 2 minutes, and then walked for 2 minutes (but walking I was walking hard!). After 15 minutes my head was feeling like a big red tomato but I just kept going, nowing I should make the 30 minutes (got this schedule of the internet...). So thursday I will go againg, and I'll try to keep up with the schedule! I so want to sport active, but I hate sportschool (although it's across my street...). It's to crowdy for me I guess. This really felt great. I was just thinking about scrapbooking and well uuhhhh scrapbooking ideas, scrapbooking supplies haha. Just 30 minutes my mind for myself! Hope I will continue to do this for a long time. This felt good!!!

I finished 2 new lo's this weekend. One is for my BOM. The subject was 'friends'. The journaling is in Dutch but it's about my best friend Mi-Sun. She was getting married in september 2005 and in august we had here bachelor(ette?) party. We were in a restaurant and they were playing 80's music (my favourite!!). They start playing WHAM, and I just couldn't help myself but get up (in the middle of a restaurant, people nice and quietly eating, see the picture LOL) and starting to dance wildly. And I didn't drink because I was the one that drove that night! So I was dancing and having fun by myself. I reached for Mi-Sun's hand, and she did get up also and starting to dance with me! We had such a blast. And it worked for the other guests too, because within minutes ALL the people were standing up and dancing. It was like everybody was feeling a big relieve, and get some energy from us! The only people who didn't like my fun idea were the waitresses.... well.... their problem, LOL. So this pic brings back a lot of good and fun memories to me!

The other one is Sanne having fun with herself, as usual LOL. She was just walking by the mirror. With her hat and scar on (well... that's normal when it's hot outside, you go inside and dress like this :). She was playing wither her facial expressions, and it was sooo cute. Have tons of pictures, but this one is the best. Explore yourself my little princess... explore yourself!!

Well... full of ideas I'm off scrapbooking! Have a great evening & night! (especially for Michelle who doesn't need any sleep :P
Love,
Revlie