Friday, March 24, 2006

BLOND

Wooohoooo!! I've treated myself yesterday, big time!!! For some time now I wanted to buy a tea set of BLOND AMSTERDAM. That's such a cool Dutch brand. Even Robbie Williams (from UK, you American girls don't know him probably, but he is the biggest artist in Europe!!), Kylie Minoque, Jamie Oliver has a BLOND tea pot!! So, there was a 20% discount, and I bought a tea pot, 6 coffee cups and 2 big tea cups. Just for me. Just because I LOVE IT. Just because it's so girly girly!! Look at it:
Isn't it lovely? All painted by hand. They've so much awesome stuff. Look at their site (also in English): www.blond-amsterdam.nl

O, and look at the kitchen tiles!!! Arjan started yesterday. So it's not finished yet, as you can see, but the color is awesome!! I'll post pictures when it's finished!

Sanne is playing wonderful by herself. She always could enjoy herself for quite some time, but now it's different. She plays with little stuffed animals and she makes funny voices for every differtent animal. Last night I picked her up from my friend (she goes to her 2 times a week, when I'm at work). I went on the bike, because now it's a little spring coming trough, and I just loved to ride the bike, with her in the seat before me. My tyre was a little bit flat, and I thought it was time to buy a bicycle pump. We went home, and immediately she took the bicycle pump to her little bike and started to 'pump' air in her bicycle tyre. It was so freaking funny to see her go with that thing. She used both hands. And all of a sudden she's playing this game that one hand talked to the other hand. The hands were arguing!! One hand told the other hand to get off! She was pulling to one side, and than to the other, as if the hands were from 2 little kids fighting over a toy. It was so funny to see her do that. And the voices she made. Well, it's probably all a part of the growing up, but I had never seen this.... This morning I took a shower, and she played with her wooden doll 'house' for the very first time since ages. It has been there since Christmas (because mommy loves it!), but now she's is really playing with the little people, taking a bath, walking up and down the stairs and talking to eachother. Next time I have to take my camera and take some pictures, but also make a little film of it. It's to cute!!

Well, that's all for now, have a nice weekend!!
Grz
Revlie