Friday, February 10, 2006

LOVE her!!!

O, I use that title often. But I just totally completely love my little girl. At night, when I bring her to bed we walk in the hallway and pass our big mirror. We always cuddle, kiss and make faces in the mirror. And everytime we do that I'm thinking: this would make great photos. So tonight I had the bright idea ;) of getting my camera and said to Sanne we were going to make a real photoshoot. She was laughing, giggling and making faces. She loved it. I turned the camera towards ourselves. Luckely I have a digital camera and the screen can flip and turn, so you can look at yourself while photographing. Now she was watching herself in the mirror she made more funny faces than ever when I normally photograph her. So maybe I'll be doing this more often!! Look at us, being silly (the red cheeks of Sanne are because she NEEDED to go to sleep....don't be shocked, painted my hair red/brown.... getting it blond again in the summer LOL):


Aren't they fun? Probably good scrapmaterial right? I'm looking forward to use this pictures already!!

And I've made some new lay-outs. Look at Sanne in the morning, and look at her giving me a big kiss, squeezing my lips all together (was she afraid my tongue would come out LOL).

Cya,
Revlie