Friday, January 13, 2006

OUCCHHH!!!

Yesterday I had surgery on my gum. I've been having problems with "sick gum" for 2 years now. Actually since my pregnancy. I picked up a rapid progress infection and even some bone is lost in my mouth. Not the worst thing in the world, but I would like to keep my own teeth!

So yesterday I had my 4th surgery. The 3rd went really bad. They 'found' a lot of complications and it took 1,5 hours (in stead of half an hour) to complete it all. I was in a lot of pain.

Well this one was going better but now I feel the pain of them poking and sticking and doing all kinds of things ....

So because I was feeling so sorry I bought a lot of nice scrapbooking stuff. Heee Heee. A famous Dutch football (soccer) player once said: every disadvantage has its advantage! And he is so right! So, hee, what the heck I have reallly really bad teeth.... I can buy scrapbooking stuff if I want to! So i'm a rich girl!

It's not that i'm not cleaning my teeth people, i'm just not so lucky at the 'infection-department'....

Well, this is my page for my BOM. A book of me! I've been doing a lot of scrapping for my darling little girl and now it's some ME-time.
C ya
Rev