Monday, May 22, 2006

sssshhhh.............

These are being published in the next issue of ScrapAmore!! I can't post them at 2peas, but was allowd to post them on my blog!! I so love these lo's!! Especially the one: Spijker versus Spiky. The journaling is in Dutch. "Spijker" means 'nail' in English. And Spiky is the dog of the neigbour and sounds exactly like 'nail' in Dutch. The stair of the dollhouse of Sanne was broken. I glued it together but it didn't hold very well. So Arjan said: "I will put a nail trough it, so it will be more solid". And Sanne responded: Spiky (because nail = spijker in Dutch and she misunderstood Arjan), Spiky is only going to lick very hard daddy!!. haha. And you should have seen the look on her face!!

So sshhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell, but these 2 will be published in September... So I have to wait a long time before posting them on 2peas! But hey, I could show 'm here, that's something right :) Love Revlie