Friday, March 17, 2006

First time being published!!!!!

Well, I'm very excited. I just sended in a bunch of layouts to a Dutch Scrapbookmagazine: ScrapAmore. I know, it's not Creating Keepsakes, but hey, I'm being published!! She picked one of them for the summer edition. And I'm gonna make something fun for Christmas pictures, and she'll be publishing that to!! So twice being published!!! Yahooooooooo, can anybody be more happy ;)) Yes YOU HOF-ladies are!!! Congrats to all of you, even if I don't even know your names yet....

You're al very curious to which layout is being plublished right... So you'll have to wait till the summer edition.... I created a cool "published" album on 2peas, because now I'm getting into it!!! After publication I can show the layout again at 2peas. And believe me, I'll be!!


Sanne has been called to come join the 'preschool'. the 'school' you go to at the age of 2 - 3 years of age (before kindergarten...). She's so excited. She just cannot wait. When we walk by, she usually asks me: "when can I go to Peuterspeelzaal" (yes: that is the Dutch word for it you ladies...). And then she tells me: "and after that I go to Kindergarten and after that I can take swimming lessons.... "Ha ha, she's in a hurry... Well I'm not. I think it's great she'll go to Preschool. Make friends her age, painting, colouring, playing with clay and all that great stuff she loves to do at home! And I totally love that to, so she's probably a lucky girl.... But on the otherhand I also have that feeling: you are growing up so incredibly fast my little girl.... (here she is only a few months old, love this pic of her with her funny tongue...

I know you cannot stay little always, but you're such a sweetheart right now. She tells me more than 10 times a day: "Mommy, I think you are really sweet..." I answer by: "O, Sanne, I think you are really sweet to!!". And she replies with: "Yes, I know..". Ha ha, little funny girl.

It's so great, now we've moved to a house wíth a garden: she plays outside daily. It's more difficult getting her inside for dinner. Her hands are freezing, but she won't wear gloves... Tough little one, he?

Well, hope you all have a nice weekend: I'll be scrapping...!!!
Love,
Revlie