Sunday, February 05, 2006

Tired....

So, I finally helped Arjan with our house today. Sanne went to grandpa and grandma and I had a task: clean the house... Well, don't imagine buckets with water and a nice smell.... but dust (of drilling...), pieces of cement (of breaking down walls), tools everywhere!! Arjan is working all the rooms at the same time I guess.... so his tools lay everywhere around the house. I also helped him with some wiring and getting cables done.... it was so cold (7 degrees inside!!! you can see my breathing there...). So after 2 hours of work I was more waiting and giving him his tools... so I got very very very really freaking cold. Couldn't even feel my toes anymore... Well... i was really pathetic...hee hee.

We went to grandma en grandma about 18.00 hours and get some soup there. Went home at 19.30 hours and put Sanne to bed. She is sleeping soundly now (after 2 weeks of evenings and nights crying.... pffffff that is so tiring...). But now she is doing better. Must have been some kind of fase....

Well, Arjan went back tonight to the house again. And I'm afraid that he won't be home before midnight... Tomorrow the painters will come and everything had to be done by then (because it not handy if Arjan is doing his thing when the painters are working also....). I can imagine there request ;-).

So, now I'm really tired (worked hard for one day huh...). I'm going to read in my new book of "Nicci French" (Catch me when I'm falling, a literair thriller). I so love those writers (it's a married couple). Not much energy to scrap, although I feel like scrapping. That has to wait till tomorow. O, maybe a nice latest and gratest to show off:

This is such a fun picture of Sanne playing with daddy. He was lifting her up up-side-down and she was giggling and laughing and screaming. All of a sudden I see her laughing and thinking: GOTCHAAAA!!!.
Grz
Rev