Wednesday, June 28, 2006

what i've been up to

these days!! Well, let's say I scrapped my b.... off!!! I missed it so much in that one week. haha. How addicted am I? On a scale of 1 to 10? Well, I'm not that 'bad'... i'm not taking scrapping supplies with me (if Arjan would have let me, I would have LOL). Only some magazines and books. But the fun thing is: I was so anxious to start again, I just had so many inspiring ideas, pictures and stuff Sanne said!! So much new things to scrap about!!

And I've made some layouts with the cool July Kit from www.scrap-club.com where I'm the Guest Designer for this month! Adriana, thanx again!! Look what I've made with the kit:





The one with "3 jaar" is an half 8,5x11 page. It's the invitation to Sanne's 3th Birthday for Sunday (she'll turn 3 Monday 3th July).









and ofcourse i've made some other stuff too! Look at this bright little swimming pants of Sanne!! Anita did an awesome job on boosting the color! Thanx again girly!!

Ok, blogger won't let me update any more layouts.... i'lltry to upload some more later this week. I'll understand... blogger need to rest... enough is enough AARRGGGHHHH. We all have this problem... maybe I should switch NOW. Don't think about it, just switch.... Adrienne? You did switch right? And you did recover all your post?? Guess I need some help :)

Bye!!

Revlie