Sunday, March 12, 2006

New pictures...!

So, we live here since 2 weeks, and things are finally getting in order... The shower is working, since today, YEAH! The bathroom isn't fineshed yet, but we can shower and go to the toilet. Some pics to get an idea of what it is like (and the accessoire-color will be PINK, so that's totally cool!! Ofcourse I'll show you some pics when the whole thing is finished...













And the kitchen is like this now:

We can cook, YEAH. Ofcourse the white old tiles will be replaced by cool limegreen ones... but that's the next project for Arjan. He really works his ass of getting everything done. And I'm taking pictures and scrap away ;))

So everything you see is white, will be either grey or limegreen. O, and the white cabinets in the front are just temporarely. They ran out of grey paint....

And ofcourse the livingroom. I like colors, so our couch is lively red. And I love tulips, luckely for me I live in Holland ;).









When we are more finished, I'll show you some new pics! Now I seriously need some scrapping time ;)
Grz
Rev