Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Smart kid!!

Woeeeheeeee, I've got a really smart kid. Hee as a parent you can brag about your little one right? Well, Sanne is 2,5 years old now, and today she made the big Dora puzzle (with 20 pieces!!) totally by herself. I was just checking my e-mail (....) and she was playing around in her cute underwear (yes, at home she doesn't wear diapers anymore!!!). All of a sudden I realised what she was doing and sneaked in with my camera. Took some great shots of her in progress!! I'm so proud of her. Just a few days ago she always said: "Noooo, mommy has to make the puzzle". I always tried to make the puzzle together and let her look for the images. But now she was making it by herself. Just piece by piece, trying and trying again (usually, when something is not working within let's say 1 second, she explodes... but now she seemed to have the patience to look for another piece if one wasn't fitting).

And sadly my last photo is a little bit to dark, but the joy in her face when she finished the puzzle!! That's what makes my day!!! Tell me, what makes your day??
Grz
Revlie