Thursday, January 19, 2006

Are U prepared...??

Well, are you prepared to see some pictures of our new 'home'. Well, it isn't a home yet. It is a ruin at the moment....sigh.... Well, I have the utmost respect for my man (well, we are not married (yet!!), but I just call him my man...) Only 2 years ago we moved to our house we are living in now. He did everything! And when I say everything, I mean everything: the walls, the ceilings (painting), build the kitchen handmade...., the bathroom (handmade again... thanks to the ideas of his lovely girlfriend ;-), the tiles around our undue big bath (LOL)..... the floor, well everything. In 1 year time we decided that this house (appartment) is really great... if you don't have children. We don't have a garden and that is NOT working with a 2-year old. And O well, I like to sit in the garden to ;-). Last november we moved with our own company to another (new) building. We decided to do a lot ourself (read: Arjan does a lot himself....) to get a lower rent (we're Dutch!). He was there working every night for 2 months... And now we have another home to rebuilt.....And it's his turn again. Mondaynight and Tuesdaynight I helped him. Well, i'm making my own scrapbookroom ;-). Wednesday I took a day off of work and decided to help him again. Around 15.00 I was totally worn down, broken down, sick of it.... And said I went home. He is soooo sweet. He said: take a nice shower, you'll feel better. I'll see you around dinnertime.... Well if I was him, I would be pissed of... ;-). So in 2 years time we're going to move for the third time.... First in 2004 private, than in 2005 for our company, and now in 2006 again for our own home.....But now: the great pictures. See and shiver:

This is all the stuff we threw out......let's say: everything but the walls... Well, we also threw some of them out also!! And on the right one side of the living room. Those colors???!!! How can anyone have lived there....

A part of the livingroom / kitchen...
the bathroom..... (well turn it 90 counter clockwise....)

And now the great part: this is the home we are leaving....:
the appartment building. We live on the right, on the ground floor....no garden... just a balcony...
And my dining room. It’s not that neat everyday, but the broker took those photos for the selling of our appartment, LOL
the balcony ..... my kitchen which i'm totally in love with...
the hall.... way to big! What do you do with al that space? When you’re 2: you race it with bikes, tricycles, steps, or anything else you can race with....at the end you can see her room

the bathroom. Designed by me (duhhh) and Arjan made everything. If you look closely in the mirror you can see our undue big whirlpool! Sanne just thinks we have our own swimmingpool LOL.

Now you probably understand why i’m a little bit down... I’m leaving this for the pictures above. But i’ll know Arjan will make this new home as beautiful as he made this one. But how the house looks now... it is hard to imagine.....;-))
Cya,
Rev