Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I did it...

Yes I did it. I made 2 lay-outs based on the sketch of Becky from CK..... Well, I e-mailed them yesterdaynight. And I was typing really quickly because I thought it was already bedtime... I accidently mailed my Worddocument with the journaling in Dutch. Well, that must come inhandy right??? Duuhhhhh..... I mailed again with the English version. Hope they don't think I'm just a stupid Dutch girl... which I am WOEHAAA.

I'm going to our new house this afternoon to paint my soon-to-be-really-cool-scraproom-but-now-looks-like-a-ruin-room....


To leave you with some happy thoughts: this Friday pictures were taken at our new office to get free publicity (yes... I know how it works ;-) on a local tv-station (I mean really really local, only in the little villages near us to see). And look at my funny staff: Kirsten (with the coffeecup) said: well, let's take a quick sip of my coffee, people might think I'm really working here ;-). Love those girls!!! (it's looking a bit borring, but paintings will come on the walls!!)

Cya,
Revlie