Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Latest and gratest ;-)

Hi,
Well I'm so happy I finally got my hands on Christina Cole paper. I loved it so much. And saw it coming by and coming by on the 2peas gallery. Frustrating!!! Luckely for me Yvonne (thanx!!) told me that the shop she works at has it. So, about the next day .... I bought it!!! And ofcourse I made a lay-out right away. Love it myself. Well, have to be proud of something i'm doing right??
She just looked up at me when I was photographing her digging in her new garden! She is soooo loving the garden. It was really cold, but she didn't care at all. Just started digging with her new shelf? or what's it called....This was just a lucky shot!! And I love the way it turned out.

So.... yesterday I told i was going to our new house to help to paint and everything... well... plans just changed when i got there. They were removing al the central heating...We are getting brand new ones (yeaahh!!). But... heee, it's freezing now in our little country... so you kinda imagine what the temperature was like in the new house... Yep... So I decided I definately needed new boots... Hee Hee. So my dear Arjan stayed and build a wall (you gotta do something for fun right ;-), and I was shopping in the city.... I know, I'm bad, but someone needs to get to do the fun stuff, so why that shouldn't be me LOL.

Cya,
Revlie
PS Corinne, Yes, we should meet up!!