Sunday, March 05, 2006

We are moved!!!

Yes... finally!!! We are moved to our new home... Well.... or should I say camping? haha. Everything went well on Sunday 27th February. But in our home we still didn't have: hot running water, no shower, no cooking thing in the kitchen... But he, we have our new home! No pictures as if yet... I know you want to see some... But I just didn't have the time to take some.. I'll try tomorrow when my little princess is sleeping ;)). I have internet since today... So I was showing since of not be able to internet for a long time... shaking and feeling sick...haha.

We live here for exactly 1 week now, and I feel SOOO at home here. Way better than our former home (which was a big apartment...). On Mondaymorning 8 o'clock, Sanne was playing outside in the snow!! Yes we were lucky. On Sunday it was dry (cold) but sunny. Since Monday we are having real winter weather. Snow and stuff.... But great for Sanne playing in the garden.

We just had a little issue with the old lady (like 80) who bought our apartment. She told us she didn't like the curtains, so we tought we would help her and get them all off... On wednesday we went to the notary to sign the papers. Before we went to our apartment and made a round. Our broker and her broker (and her daughter) were there. Nobody noticed the curtains weren't there. At the notary we all signed. He asked if everything was in order. She said it was perfect. The next day I get a call from my broker. She said: Miss XXXX called. She said there were no curtains!!! O... We removed them (and they were used during our moving to protect furniture and stuff... so not clean also anymore ;). My broker told her broker (are you following this??), that we didn't have everything anymore. Her (miss XXXX) solution was: she was going to buy new ones (REALLY expensive ones) and we were to pay half of it. I almost choked laughing. Was she feeling sick?? I'm not paying anything. My broker suggested that we gave back what we still had (we were not using them anyway) and for the missing part, we would pay half of the money we paid (really cheap IKEA curtains...). Because we thought it was nonsense that the brokers were dealing with this, we decided I would call miss XXX. I did. And I already did not like the woman, but after that phonecall I HATED her. She really was humiliating me. She talked like I was a little girl who didn't understand how to sell a house... I was biting my tongue off. Said what she wanted. She wanted an "offer". And I had to deal with our brokers, because the made enough money out of her, she said. What a bitch (pardon my French..).
The next day I decide to call the notary to ask what I had to do legally. He said she was just getting to try some money, because she didn't even wanted the curtains! He said that the only thing I had to do was return the curtains. Money wasn't even a choice. So I called my broker and told her the horrible telephone conversation I had with miss XXXX. And also that I talked to the notary and his answer. She then again called the broker from miss XXXX and he told that Miss XXX wanted money... We told she could get her curtains back... And than she said to her broker, and this is just to funny: LET HER BURN THE CURTAINS!!! Ha ha. I laughed out loud. What a stupid woman. She tought to gain some money out of us, just because we made a mistake. Luckely the broker(s) and the notary all thought the same about this woman. She is such a money-grubber!! And now I know how she is become so rich....Luckely this time, she didn't get what she wanted.....

I'll be posting some new pics soon I hope!!!
Grz
Rev