Sunday, January 29, 2006

tag, your it!!

First of all, I think Sanne must be a little bit tired of mom and her camera. Look at this shot... She covered almost her complete head with that silly hat, and held her drink in front of her. And than the hand... And she said: "NOOOOOOOOOOOO photo's today mommy...". Maybe I should slow down a little bit, me little paperazi-woman LOL.

Well, Corinne tagged me with some really fun questions, so here we go, don’t laugh to hard ok...;-)

1. First time you got kissed: about 13
Well, I played table tennis at that age (yes i know...) and we were playing to a French group of young people (in the Netherlands). We had a party night (in a kind of youth society with a childrens playpark outside (where I played when I was younger). Our eyes meet constantly. His name was Christophe. Than al of a sudden he asked me to go outside (you can imagine how my heart was racing...hee hee). We walked for a bit and on top of some tower he suddenly came near to me and kissed me and stick his tongue in my mouth. All I could feel were TEETH, TEETH TEETH everywhere. Hee hee. Did NOT know what was happening at all LOL. When he went back to France we started writing. The year after we went for the ‘table tennis games’ to France and I stayed with a girlfriend at his house (no, nothing happened!!! We slept in another room, but it was exciting!). We went out at night, and when we came home about 3 in the morning, his mother sat there with a kinds of cake, hot chocolate and lots of sweets. Welllll that is a nice tradition!! I wrote with him untill I was about 20 years old.... it just died a little bit...

2. First time you drove a car: that must be around 19 / 20 years old
I was about to take lessons and my boyfriend (Arjan, still the same ;-) had already his drivers licence and his own car. He teached me the basics at a deserted industrial area....not legal but heeee who sais I am...;-)
What kind of car? It was an Opel (Vauxhall...) coupé, red and sounded like a harly davidson.

3. First time you scrapbooked: end 2003

When you look at your page do you love it?
Haha, the first one I even took out of the album. To horrible to look at. The second one I’m keeping because it makes me laught. I than bought the book: Clean & Simple by Cathy Zielske and read it in 1 night. She really explains how to look at different elements and helps you to create your own style. So thank you Cathy!!

4. First time you went on a date: that must be around 15 / 16 years old. But that was not really ‘a date’. We went out to the disco with a bunch of friends. We had to ride on the bike for about 45 minutes to get to the disco. And in the middle of the night ride back, drunk hee hee. Still wonder that I didn’t brake a bone LOL.
Where did you go and with who?
See above.

5. First time you fell in love: well, about 4 years old....How did you know? My parents told me that we were always playing together. I met him at kindergarten and we seem to be inseperatable... We told everybody that we were gonna marry eachother hee hee. Well, I met him again at a reunion from our school and heeee I’m glad I didn’t marry him.... He looked like ZZ Top LOL.

6. First time you cooked for someone: hmmmmm. I really don’t know. Probably when I started living together with my boyfriend around 19 years old. I know we were moved but had forgotten to do grocery shopping (not in your system yet, right...). So we had a pot of white beens.... but no plates only a knife to cut cheese... So we ate that out of the pan. Hee hee. 7. First time you got on a plane: 16 years old. With Arjan and 9 other guys... Yeah, sounds exciting wright.... Me with al the other guys. We went to Portugal and misbehaved terrible... Okay, I was young once...

8. First time you shaved your legs: Huh? Who really wants to know that..... Should be around 14 years old...when i started to understand that 'furry' was not a cool thing LOL.

9. First time you put one make up: 10 / 11 (I have two sisters who are 10 years older then me, and they did make-up on me when I was 4..... so you can’t really blame me...)
Looking back how did you do? Did you look good or like a clown? At that time I thought I looked great....that should say enough...

10. First time you moved out of your home: unfortunately when I was 16 years old but that’s not a nice story to tell...Was it an apartment, house, etc? A house, I moved in with Arjan and his parents looked after me, which I’m still thankful for.

Now I have to tag some other people. Well here it goes:

Rachel C
Florence Bavinck
Cari

Sorry girls, but I would love to read your answers... If you already did this game, forgive meeeeeeee!!!

Grz
Revlie