Friday, January 27, 2006

The girl's got new boots!

Well, i'm not a real shopper. Actually hate it. Store in, store out. Nothing really fits comfortable (i'm not that big, no just a normal size...) but I just hate new clothes. Shoes that's more easy to try on also so i will shop for that. As you were asking me: pictures. Well ladies: meet my new boots:

yesss, thats me sitting at my little home desk and my little girlie girl on my background of my pc... Yep. Aren't my new boots great? I don't know if i'm in fashion or anything... and I actually don't care. Just buy what i like. And the walk great. Well, I'm kinda clumbsy so i almost fell today in the office. We have carpetting in the office, and I didn't lift my feet up high enough.. you can imagine the picture, right.. hee hee....
Grz
Revlie