Thursday, February 23, 2006

Update on our house!

Well.... we are moving next Sunday (26th of February). Because the 25th I first have to go to the workshop of Ali Edwards. Yes... cannot miss that. So that's why we're moving Sunday. Thanx to my love Arjan! And I'm so proud of him. He did everything in our house. Well... the painting of the windows (the wooden things...), the doors, the walls and the ceiling is done by a professional painter, but all the breaking down of the old stuff, building walls, building the kitchen, building the toilet, making the bathroom, doing the electricity, the suwer (how do you spell that...??), the floor, the carpetting... and I can go on and on and on... He is just the BEST. And I tell him that. I ask him: HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL OF THIS?? With big eyes. He sais: well, it's not that difficult, I just know...'. I SO LOVE this man... Okay, enough of a tribute....
Some update pics:
one side of the living room. Not yet our new floor in the picture..... I'll try to make new shots tomorrow!!
other side of the livingroom.
Arjan working hard on the kitchen! Lime green tiles are coming in between the cabinets!!! And the white drawers aren't right yet. We'll get new fronts for that.
Look at her!! Having the best time in our frontgarden. Yessss that has to be done to, but that have to wait after we've moved!
And isn't she funny? When she looks in the mirror she sings the Pippi Longstocking song and holds her hair (she askes every morning to make "Pippi Longstocking hair please". Hee Hee. She is just cracking me up. This evening, when I get her in her bed, I asked if Tapie (that's her favorite stuffed animal) to give me a kiss (she's used to do so). Now she said: "No can't do that. He bites.... (with this serious face). He has teeth you know...". HEE HEE. I was laughing out loud, and suddenly she let Tapie attack me. Hee hee. I was laughing even harder and she said: "You see? He bites... told you". Haa haa. LOVE that girl!

So we're moving Sunday, so probably my lost update for a while. The next post will be of some pics of our finished home (I HOPE!!).
Grz
Revlie